Centris COVID-19 Update
Centris Federal Credit Union branch lobbies are open during regular business hours. The safety of our members and employees remains a top priority, and we will continue to follow added safety and sanitization procedures at our branches.
If you have business with Centris that requires a face to face meeting, we recommend that you make an appointment directly with your service representative by calling 402-334-7000 or click here to schedule an appointment.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, are experiencing symptoms, or are positive for COVID-19, please do not enter the building.
Please keep the following in mind when you visit a branch:
- Appointments are recommend for loans, credit cards, opening/closing accounts, or skip payments.
- For additional service, our branches are open and we encourage members to take advantage of our drive-ups, ATMs and Digital Banking – including depositing checks through the Centris mobile app. As well, you can connect with us directly via phone.
Accessing Your Accounts
Centris offers many secure, convenient ways to access your accounts.
- Online Banking – Enroll in Online Banking.
- Mobile App – View account balances and history, transfer funds, make payments, pay bills and deposit checks from your smart phone. Download the app in the App Store (Apple)or Google Play (Android).
- Use over 80,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs – Centris is part of the Allpoint and CO-OP Networks where you can get cash and check your balance surcharge-free. Use our ATM locator to find an ATM near you.
- Accessline (24-Hour Automated Phone Banking): 888-919-6099.
- Talk to a Centris representative M-F 8:30am-6pm & SAT 9am-1pm at 402-334-7000. Please be aware that our hold times may be slightly longer due to the increased volume.
- Email us email@example.com.
Beware of Scams
It’s always important to protect yourself. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/scam-alerts