Solutions for Your Business Needs
We specialize in helping businesses find the services they need to make their companies thrive, and our small business checking account is just one example. If you are ready to bring your business to Centris for the first time, check out our Commercial Document Checklist so that when you start your Centris membership, you’ll have everything you need to get your business accounts up and running.
Our business checking account offers many features that will help your business run smoothly including reduced fees when you maintain an average daily deposit balance and month-end balance total of $50,000 or more. Other features include:
- Bill pay
- No monthly fees when you conduct 10 monthly debit transactions for $1,000 or more*
For your convenience, click here to download our deposit slips.
*Fee of $7 applied if average daily balance is not met.
Our business savings accounts have your goals in mind. Choose from two options to help you manage your money.
- No minimum balance
- Dividends compounded daily and credited quarterly
Business Certificate and Savings Bundle
- Requires a minimum 12-month Certificate
- Single deposit equal to Certificate balance
Business Investment Money Market
- $25,000 minimum balance required
- Dividends compounded daily
Business Credit Card
Choosing the right business credit card is easier than ever.
No matter which card you choose, you’ll enjoy important features like:
- Expense management tools
- No fee for additional employee cards
- EMV smart chip technology for added security
- Mobile payment capability for added convenience
Cash Management Services
Whether you are looking for ACH payment and payroll processing to eliminate your monthly check writing or for merchant processing services to make it easier for your customers to pay you, we have what you need to run your business at peak efficiency.
Save time with ACH
Spend less time writing checks and more time building your business with ACH payment and payroll processing for a small monthly service fee. ACH allows you to:
- Automatically deposit your employees’ paychecks using direct deposit
- Collect monthly payments from your customers and pay your service providers automatically with authorized drafts
- Protect your business against fraud.
Ready to begin saving time and money today with ACH payment and payroll processing? Contact the commercial loan department.
Worry Less with Merchant Processing
Spend more time building your business and less time worrying about paperwork when you handle payments through our preferred payment processor, EVO Payments International.
We trust EVO to deliver secure card processing and advanced technologies at competitive prices to its small business customers.
When you choose EVO as your payment solutions provider, you receive access to a suite of revenue-building products, value added merchant services and exceptional customer support. Let us customize an integrated payment solution that fits your small business perfectly – so you can manage your transactions easier and grow your sales faster.
Ready to get more cash flowing into your business? Signing up or switching to merchant processing services through EVO is easy!
Simplify with Payroll Services from Paychex
You can take the work out of payroll when you sign up for payroll services from Paychex. You’ll have a full suite of payroll, payroll tax and employee pay services to choose from, and Paychex serves businesses nationwide.
Payroll Your Way
Flexibility is important, which is why you can submit your payroll the way that works best for your business. A Paychex specialist can contact you by phone or you can email your payroll data, call our service center 24/7 or use Paychex Flex for desktop or mobile. Your payroll package will then be sent to you by your chosen method of delivery and you will receive:
- Employee earning statements and notice of funds needed to cover payroll costs and taxes
- Journals and department summaries documenting payroll activity
- Your employees paid the way you want including direct deposit, Readychex®, and check signing and insertion
Taxpay® Payroll Tax Service From Paychex
Staying abreast of changes in tax laws can be difficult, but not if you have Taxpay Payroll Tax Service from Paychex. Taxpay provides federal, state and most local payroll tax calculations and filing. This service includes:
- Payroll tax processing and deposits with tax summary reports
- Quarterly and annual filings
- Compliance with electronic funds transfer requirements
If you want to make payroll more manageable, let payroll services and payroll tax from Paychex start processing your payroll today. You’ll have everything running smoothly in no time.
Disclaimer: The member should consult a tax advisor for additional tax information.
Automated Payroll Solutions
Our automated systems also shorten the time you need to spend compiling timesheet information, provide an added incentive for your employees to be present during assigned work periods and help you to apply company pay policies uniformly.
Ready to begin saving time and money today with Paychex automated payroll solutions? Contact the commercial department.