Mobile and Online Solutions That Work for You
Banking to go! You can literally go anywhere and still have easy, and more importantly, secure access to your money. We’re dedicated to making your banking simpler and seamless.
Online Banking Ready and Waiting for You
Our multiple online banking options give you access to your accounts anytime from anywhere. Features such as funds transfer and bill payment keep your finances at your fingertips.
Not only is banking online easy, it’s also safe and fast. We utilize the secure Automated Clearing House (ACH) network, which is the same service used by the Federal Reserve Banks to electronically move trillions of dollars annually between participating depository institutions.
To set up online banking, visit a branch and we’ll walk you through the process. Or, click here to set it up yourself.
Bill payment is a convenient way for you to pay your bills with just a few clicks. The days of writing and mailing checks are long gone. Use bill payment to save time and to:
Pay bills safely and securely through online banking
Pay bills individually or in groups
Set up automatic payments
Receive eBills from companies
Reference payment history
Guarantee payment dates
Put Our Mobile Banking Solutions to Work
Download Our Mobile App
Download the mobile banking application to your device and receive all the features of the mobile browser service. This app gives you access to some of our best online account features while staying mobile.
We do not charge you a fee for access or use of our mobile app. You should contact your mobile service carrier for information about fees associated with sending or receiving text messages or accessing the internet from your mobile phone. In order to use mobile browser or text banking, you must register your device(s) through Centris online banking, under mobile banking on the access accounts tab. iPhone images are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Bank by Text
As an alternative to our mobile app, you can bank by sending text/SMS messages to 226563.* Use the text messaging service to:
- Check your account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Find ATM and branch locations
Text commands include:
BAL– provides balances for all accounts that are enabled for text banking
BAL account nickname– provides the balance for the specified account. Example: BAL acct1
HIST account nickname– provides account history for the specified account. Example: HIST acct1
XFER account nickname1 account nickname2 amount– transfer the specified amount from account 1 to account 2. Example: XFER acct1 acct2 100.00
HELP – sends a list of contact points for the credit union
STOP– stops all further text message communications
*Normal carrier charges may apply.
Deposit Checks from Our App
Using the mobile deposit feature on our mobile banking app saves you time and money by allowing you to deposit checks from the convenience of your smartphone or tablet whenever you want.
Mobile Deposit Benefits:
Enable Apple Watch on Our app
You can check your ten most recent transactions and balances on your first ten accounts on your Apple Watch. To enable this feature, on your iPhone, log into your Centris Mobile app and access Apple Watch from the main menu, under Settings, to enable it.
Centris Security Covers All Your Mobile and Online Banking
From the same authentication and encryption methods we use for online banking to our pledge that no personal or financial information will ever be stored on your phone, you can bank with confidence from all your mobile devices from anywhere you can get a signal. Now that’s security and convenience – two things we love to give our members.
Key security features:
- Unique activation code – We send you a unique activation code to verify your phone number. This code associates your mobile device with your account. This verification also lets you know your mobile phone number has been successfully registered in our system.
- Authentication – You are authenticated for every interaction with mobile banking.
- Encryption – We use 128-bit encryption for all transactions.
- Fraud detection – We incorporate mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
- Auditability – We provide full audit capabilities through event logs and event-based reporting.
- No identifiable information – We never return any personally identifiable information in a text message such as your full account number, email address or personal address. We never ask for or include your user ID or password in any messages we send.