Put Centris mobile banking solutions to work for you
Banking to go! You can go literally anywhere and still have easy and, more important, secure access to your money. So welcome to mobile banking solutions from Centris… access to your money from anywhere and everywhere. We’re dedicated to making your banking easier.
Using the Remote Deposit Capture (mobile deposit) feature on our Mobile Banking application saves you time and money by allowing you to deposit checks anywhere you are! It’s quick and easy to deposit checks right from your Smartphone or iPad!
Remote Deposit Capture Benefits:
- Convenient: Deposit checks with your smartphone or iPad whenever you want – 24/7
- Save Time and Money: No need to visit a branch or ATM to make a check deposit.
- Simple: Just a few easy steps and the check is deposited into your account.
- FREE: Using Centris Mobile Banking with Remote Deposit Capture is free, but message and data rates may apply. Such charges include those from your communications service provider.
No matter where you are, getting a check into your account is just a few snapshots away with your Smartphone or iPad! Click here to learn more about this time-saving feature.
Choose How to Use Centris Mobile Banking
Mobile banking offers two additional ways to access your accounts:
- Download the Centris Mobile Banking App to your phone.
- SMS/text banking
You can choose any or both of these options, depending on the capabilities of your mobile device.
You can download the mobile banking application to your device. The application offers all the features of the mobile browser service. This app allows our members to have access to some of our best online account features while staying mobile.
Centris Federal Credit Union does not charge you a fee for access or use of Centris Mobile. You should contact your mobile service carrier for information about fees associated with sending or receiving text messages or accessing the internet from your mobile phone. In order to use mobile browser or text banking, you must register your device(s) through Centris Online Banking, under Mobile Banking on the Access Accounts tab. iPhone images are registered trademarks of Apple Inc. Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Text Messaging Service
You can use the text messaging service to
- Check your account balances
- Review recent account activity
- Find ATM and branch locations
Text commands include:
BAL – Receive account balances
HIST – Receive recent account history
HELP – Provides information and our Account Services phone number should you need assistance
ATM + ZIP – Retrieves ATMS within a ZIP code
BRANCH + ZIP – Retrieves Centris branches within a ZIP code
BOTH + ZIP – Retrieves both ATMs and branches within a ZIP code
STOP – To stop SMS/text messages from coming to your mobile device, you must log into Centris Online Banking > Access Accounts > Mobile Banking. From the “My Phones” tab, select the “I want to:” dropdown menu, then select “Change my mobile banking services.” There you can uncheck the “Text Messaging” box. You will then be unregistered from text messaging (you can resume receiving text alerts by checking the box once again).
Centris Security Covers All Your Mobile Web Banking Needs
From the same authentication and encryption methods we use for online banking to our pledge that no personal or financial information will ever be stored on your phone, you can bank with confidence from all your mobile devices – from anywhere you can get a signal. Now that’s security and convenience – two things we love to give our members!
Key security features
- Unique Activation Code – We send you a unique activation code to verify your phone number. This code associates your mobile device with your account. This verification also lets you know your mobile phone number has been successfully registered in our system.
- Authentication – You are authenticated for every interaction with Mobile Banking.
- Encryption – We use 128-bit encryption for all transactions.
- Fraud Detection – We incorporate mechanisms such as transaction validation and transaction reconciliation processes to detect fraud.
- Auditability – We provide full audit capabilities through event logs and event-based reporting.
- No Identifiable Information – We never return any personally identifiable information in a text message, such as your full account number, email address or personal address. We never ask for or include your user ID or password in any message we send.