Centris Community Room Reservation Request
To request to use the Centris Federal Credit Union Community Room or the Dodge Branch Small Meeting Room, please complete and submit the applicable form provided below.
Within 48 business hours, your request will be acknowledged and if approved, you will be required to provide any required security deposits.
Please contact June Goeser, Centris Corporate Receptionist at firstname.lastname@example.org or 402-315-2600, Monday thru Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
For after hours and emergencies, please call Blake Grooters at 402-578-9624 (nights and weekends only).
Centris Headquarters Community Room Request Form
Located at Centris Headquarters:
13120 Pierce Street
Omaha, NE 68144
A personal or business check for $200 is required for the security deposit for the main room or $100 if requesting Rooms I or II. Your Centris Community Room Reservation will be confirmed through email from June Goeser, Centris Corporate Receptionist.
Dodge Branch Small Meeting Room Request Form
The Small Meeting Room is located in our 343 N 114th Street branch and is available every day of the week from 8 am to 9 pm including when the branch is open. Below are the Centris Federal Credit Union hours of operation:
Lobby: Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
Drive-Through: Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
The handicapped-accessible room is equipped with a conference table, conference-style phone, seating for eight and Wi-Fi.
Additional Small Meeting Room Details:
- Advance reservations are required.
- Long-term, recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building.
- You may bring prepared food, non-alcoholic beverages, plates, cups, napkins and utensils. The room is not equipped with a sink, microwave or oven.
- Guests are responsible for returning the key fob either to a Centris employee during business hours or by simply placing it on the table in the Community Room during non-business hours.
- There is no bathroom access during non-business hours.
- Audiovisual needs should be coordinated with the Branch Manager at least 24 hours prior to the visit.
- Requests are subject to approval. Every effort will be made to respond to requests within two business days of the request. Please notify us of any changes or cancellations.
- Contributions cannot be solicited on Centris Federal Credit Union property for political meetings.