Centris Community Room
As a local community credit union, we not only strive to improve the financial lives of our members but also the community at large. This includes access to our Community Room free of charge for small meetings.
The Community Room is located in our 343 N 114th Street branch and is available every day of the week from 8 am to 9 pm including when the branch is open. Below are the Centris Federal Credit Union hours of operation:
Lobby: Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
Drive-Through: Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
The handicapped-accessible room is equipped with a conference table, conference-style phone, seating for eight and Wi-Fi.
Additional Community Room Details:
- Advance reservations are required.
- Long-term, recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building.
- You may bring prepared food, non-alcoholic beverages, plates, cups, napkins and utensils. The room is not equipped with a sink, microwave or oven.
- Guests are responsible for returning the key fob either to a Centris employee during business hours or by simply placing it on the table in the Community Room during non-business hours.
- There is no bathroom access during non-business hours.
- Audiovisual needs should be coordinated with the Branch Manager at least 24 hours prior to the visit.
- Requests are subject to approval. Every effort will be made to respond to requests within two business days of the request. Please notify us of any changes or cancellations.
- Contributions cannot be solicited on Centris Federal Credit Union property for political meetings.
Want to use the Community Room? Complete the form!
Questions? Call us at (402) 334-7000 ext 6140.