Centris is pleased to offer the use of our Community Room to the community, including non-profit and community organizations, Centris members and non-members for meetings and other events.
Priority is given to Centris sponsored events and Centris reserves the right to decline requests to use the Community Room based on availability or incompatibility with our mission and goals.
Centris has three spaces that can be reserved. The Community Room is 2,065 square feet and can accommodate up to 64 people with classroom style or up to 120 people if theater seating. Rooms I and II are located in the same space as Community Room with the room divider in place. When split, Room I (east side of main room with wall closure) is 1,140 square feet and can accommodate up to 32 people classroom style with tables or up to 70 people with theater seating. Room II (west side of main room with wall closure is 925 square feet and can accommodate up to 32 people with classroom style with tables or up to 50 people with theater seating.
To request to use the Centris Federal Credit Union Community Room, please complete and return our Community Room Reservation and Guidelines Acknowledgement Form.
Within 48 business hours, your request will be acknowledged and if approved, you will be required to provide a personal or business check for $200 for the security deposit for the main room or $100 if requesting Rooms I or II. Your Centris Community Room Reservation will be confirmed through email from June Goeser, Centric Corporate Receptionist.
Please contact June Goeser, Centris Corporate Receptionist at email@example.com or 402-960-9231 with any questions.
Community Room Request Form
Located at Centris Headquarters:
13120 Pierce Street
Omaha, NE 68144
Small Meeting Room Request Form
The Small Meeting Room is located in our 343 N 114th Street branch and is available every day of the week from 8 am to 9 pm including when the branch is open. Below are the Centris Federal Credit Union hours of operation:
Lobby: Monday – Friday from 9 am to 5:30 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
Drive-Through: Monday – Friday from 7:30 am to 6 pm and Saturday from 9 am to 1 pm
The handicapped-accessible room is equipped with a conference table, conference-style phone, seating for eight and Wi-Fi.
Additional Small Meeting Room Details:
- Advance reservations are required.
- Long-term, recurring reservations are not allowed.
- Smoking is not allowed inside the building.
- You may bring prepared food, non-alcoholic beverages, plates, cups, napkins and utensils. The room is not equipped with a sink, microwave or oven.
- Guests are responsible for returning the key fob either to a Centris employee during business hours or by simply placing it on the table in the Community Room during non-business hours.
- There is no bathroom access during non-business hours.
- Audiovisual needs should be coordinated with the Branch Manager at least 24 hours prior to the visit.
- Requests are subject to approval. Every effort will be made to respond to requests within two business days of the request. Please notify us of any changes or cancellations.
- Contributions cannot be solicited on Centris Federal Credit Union property for political meetings.