Centris Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
Based on updates from Federal and State leaders, our branch lobbies have resumed regular business hours. The safety of our members and employees remains a top priority, and we will continue to follow added safety and sanitization procedures at our branches.
If you have business with Centris that requires a face to face meeting, we ask that you make an appointment directly with your service representative by calling 402-334-7000 or click here to schedule an appointment.
If you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days, are experiencing symptoms, or are positive for COVID-19, please do not enter the building.
Please keep the following in mind when you visit a branch:
- Appointments are required for loans, credit cards, opening/closing accounts, or skip payments.
- We are limiting the number of people in each branch in order to maintain proper social distancing guidelines and for well-being of our members and staff. We ask for your patience as we serve each of our members.
- Face masks are required to enter the building.
- For quicker service we encourage members to continue to use drive-ups, ATMs and Digital Banking – including depositing checks through the Centris mobile app. As well, you can connect with us directly via phone.
Accessing Your Accounts
Centris offers many secure, convenient ways to access your accounts without visiting a branch. We encourage our members to consider taking advantage of these options if possible:
- Online Banking – Enroll in Online Banking.
- Mobile App – View account balances and history, transfer funds, make payments, pay bills and deposit checks from your smart phone. Download the app in the App Store (Apple)or Google Play (Android).
- Use over 80,000 Surcharge-Free ATMs – Centris is part of the Allpoint and CO-OP Networks where you can get cash and check your balance surcharge-free. Use our ATM locator to find an ATM near you.
- Accessline (24-Hour Automated Phone Banking): 888-919-6099.
- Talk to a Centris representative M-F 8:30am-6pm & SAT 9am-1pm at 402-334-7000. Please be aware that our hold times may be slightly longer due to the increased volume.
- Email us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Beware of Scams
Scammers are currently taking advantage of this situation, it’s important to protect yourself. See the Federal Trade Commission’s advice: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/features/scam-alerts
If You Are Financially Impacted
For our Centris members who find yourselves in financial hardship with the effects of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on your family, your job, or place of business, we are ready to help.
Defer your loan payment for up to 90 days.*
Qualifying loans include:
- New and used auto, motorcycle, boat, and RV loans
- Personal loans
- Lines of credit
- Fixed home equity loans
- Home equity lines of credit
Waived Penalty on Certificates (“CDs”) Closed Prior to Maturity.
If you find it’s time to use your funds that you have in a CD with the Credit Union, we will waive the penalty normally imposed for closing a CD account prior to its maturity.**
Mortgage loan payment assistance is determined on a case-by-case basis. Please call mortgage servicing at 877-609-4691 to discuss your options.
To make it easier to access your funds, the Federal Reserve is now allowing members to make an unlimited number of convenient transfers and withdrawals from savings accounts. This means you are no longer limited to the Reg D mandated 6 per month.
You can access free financial counseling and budgeting assistance through our trusted partner. Learn more.
If you need assistance, we are here to discuss your options and help you establish a plan. Please call us at 402-334-7000 or 800-334-2328 to talk about your situation and the options we have available to help you.
*Excludes Credit Cards and Mortgages. Normal finance charges will continue to accrue during the deferment period. This deferment offer will result in your loan term being extended. Once the deferment period is over you will be required to resume your regularly scheduled payment. This deferment offer availability is subject to change without notice. If you have any Voluntary Insurance on your loan participating in this deferment offer may affect your coverage. Please contact Centris for complete terms and conditions. Lender’s Protection loans are only eligible for up to 60 days of deferment.
** Funds from CD closed cannot be used to open a new CD at the Credit Union. In this case, penalty will not be waived. Penalty waiver is available as of 3/27/2020; availability subject to change without notice.