Centris Coronavirus (COVID-19) Update
All Centris Branch Lobbies Closed to Walk-in Traffic – Drive-Ups Remain Open
All Centris branch lobbies are temporarily closed to walk-in traffic effective Thursday, March 19, as we work to safeguard members and employees from COVID-19. The operation of branch drive-ups and ATMs will continue. If you have business with Centris that requires a face-to-face meeting, we ask that you make an appointment directly with your service representative by calling 402-334-7000 or click here to schedule an appointment.
Financial Support During Challenging Times
We understand the impacts of this crisis are only beginning to be felt. For our Centris members who find yourselves in financial hardship with the effects of COVID-19 (Coronavirus) on your family, your job, or place of business, we are ready to help.
Defer your loan payment for up to 90 days. *
Qualifying loans include:
- New and used auto, motorcycle, boat, and RV loans
- Personal loans
- Lines of credit
- Fixed home equity loans
- Home equity lines of credit
Waived Penalty on Certificates (“CDs”) Closed Prior to Maturity.
If you find it’s time to use your funds that you have in a CD with the Credit Union, we will waive the penalty normally imposed for closing a CD account prior to its maturity. **
Mortgage loan payment assistance is determined on a case-by-case basis. Please call mortgage servicing at 877-609-4691 to discuss your options.
You can access free financial counseling and budgeting assistance through our trusted partner. Learn more.
If you need assistance, we are here to discuss your options and help you establish a plan. Please call us at 402-334-7000 or 800-334-2328 to talk about your situation and the options we have available to help you through this difficult time.
We are committed to helping small businesses navigate the COVID-19 loan relief options. The Paycheck Protection Program (PPP), part of the new CARES stimulus package, is a federal loan program aimed at helping small businesses who have been severely impacted by COVID-19. This program will provide capital to small businesses to help them meet their short-term ongoing expenses, including payroll costs and other costs as specified in the statute. Small businesses and sole proprietorships can start applying for the program on April 3, 2020, while independent contractors and self-employed individuals can start applying on April 10, 2020.
Below you will find more information about the program, including eligibility requirements, and the application needed to begin the process.
If you wish to apply for this program through Centris, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 402-758-6423 to request a secure link to provide the completed application and necessary documentation.
Alternative Access to Your Accounts
There are multiple other ways you can access your account:
- Online Banking – Enroll in Online Banking.
- Mobile App – View account balances and history, transfer funds, make payments, pay bills and deposit checks from your smart phone. Download the app in the App Store (Apple) or Google Play (Android).
- ATM Access – Use our ATM locator to find an ATM near you.
- Accessline (24-Hour Automated Phone Banking): 888-919-6099.
- Talk to a Centris representative M-F 8:30am-6pm & SAT 9am-1pm at 402-334-7000. Please be aware that our hold times may be slightly longer due to the increased volume.
- Email us email@example.com.
Beware of Potential Scams
Scammers are currently taking advantage of this situation, it’s important to protect yourself. See the Federal Trade Commissions advice: https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2020/02/coronavirus-scammers-follow-headlines
* Excludes Mortgages. Normal finance charges will continue to accrue during the deferment period. This deferment offer will result in your loan term being extended. Once the deferment period is over you will be required to resume your regularly scheduled payment. This deferment offer availability is subject to change without notice. If you have any Voluntary Insurance on your loan participating in this deferment offer may affect your coverage. Please contact Centris for complete terms and conditions. Lender’s Protection loans are only eligible for up to 60 days of deferment.
** Funds from CD closed cannot be used to open a new CD at the Credit Union. In this case, penalty will not be waived. Penalty waiver is available as of 3/27/2020; availability subject to change without notice.