Visa® Consumer Alerts
Protect Yourself from Fraud
When using your Visa® credit and debit cards, your peace of mind and security are our top priorities. As your trusted lifelong financial partner, our goal is to provide you with the tools necessary to keep track of your accounts. Sign up for Visa® Consumer Alerts today! You choose which types of account alerts you want to receive, when you want to receive them. Whether by text message or email, Visa® Consumer Alerts helps protect you from fraud by putting you in control of your account information.
Available alert types include:
- Large transaction (and you set the amount)
- Card not present
- International transaction
- Declined transaction
Centris Visa® Debit Card
If you have any questions about the Centris Visa® debit card login, contact us at
Online Banking Alerts
We also offer online banking alerts for your Centris account. Therefore, if you’re already signed up for our online banking alerts and sign up for Visa® Consumer Alerts (debit or credit), you may receive multiple alerts. It’s important to understand the difference between when the two types of alerts are sent.
- Online banking alerts are sent when a transaction posts to your checking account after using your debit card. In the case of a restaurant, rental car or hotel charge, this will be for the final transaction amount.
- Visa® Consumer Alerts are sent at the time of purchase authorization for the amount of the initial authorization. At a restaurant, the alert may not include the tip.
- For example, if you eat at a restaurant, and the bill is $80 and you tip $20, the following alerts will occur:
- If you’re signed up for Visa® Consumer Alerts, you will receive a notification for the $80 transaction.
- If you’re signed up for online banking alerts, you will receive a notification for the final transaction amount – $100.